5.1K views

this device came with a 90 day warranty, so after 2 months I hadn't received any results that were of benefit to my back, may be it works for some people, the problem came when, following their return instructions, I contacted customer service and get a RMA number(return merchandise authorization) and placed it on the return address just like they requested.They warn that without that number they would NOT accept the return.

Guess what? I followed these instructions, paid an additional $17.00 for postage and insurance AND they still REFUSED the shipment!!

SO I advise OTHERS to be very careful with these crooks!

Had an Experience with Trueback?

Comments

Florida, United States #996808

Sorry to hear you had problems, but there is absolutely NO way your returned package was refused at the warehouse IF you had written the RMA on the outside of box, or wrote even in the return address label.As you state for any returns the return process is very CLEARLY stated on your invoice/packing slip when you receive package in case you do need to return your True Back.

Yes you do call customer service to obtain an RMA number, yes you are responsible for shipping it back to warehouse (this is no different than any other company), yes you are to write the RMA on your returned invoice/packing slip and the outside of the box.

If you did these things and you say it was still refused, then you could have always given the customer service your tracking number whichever way you returned it, by USPS, Fed Ex or UPS and customer service would have verified the tracking number of it being shipped back and the company most definitely would have give you your credit.

Please people tell the whole truth when you are complaining.

True Back has been in business for over 20 years and we have an A+ rating with the BBB.We provide excellent customer service and the label on the True Back itself advises any customer to check with doctor before using if you have any concerns or health issues.

LET"S GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!

If you

Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom #867706

No better than all the other crappy useless appliances. Money for old rope for the sellers.

True back, for me, lives up to its name.Having two underdeveloped discs, herniated, and a pelvis that moves out of alignment due to this, it helps in-between chiro visits.

remember one has to be in a relaxed state of mind and totally let go, exhale, and sink into it. also, important to use it in both directions with each use. I use it without the foam padded tracks. some times relief is on target, sometimes not.

I have found that no product works great all of the time, but when it comes to one that works on skeleton pain, I'll take the good times with the not so good. It actually is up to the person whether you get relief or not. If you are heavy, loss weight. Its not a girdle.

You are the one responsible to carry that spine around all day. gravity pulls you down, true back gives my nerve endings a rest from the daily pull of upright position, plus it pops the bones into alignment IF I am focused and relaxed. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Hope it helped some of you fellow suffers who really try to get a handle on pain and posture.

for those of you it doesn't help, I'm sorry and hope you find a product that does.Skechers shape-ups are also better than sliced bread in my book but thats another story.

#209913

It was with great anticipation that I used the True Back only to find that it possibly herniated two lumbar disks through over-extension. Thank G-d that my chiropractor has been able to relieve the additional pain that this thing caused.

I just saw something called BakBalls.Google it and read about it.

I use a sock full of navy beans, heated in the microwave, bunched up and applied to my painful sciatica/spinal stenosis condition and get relief.

Makes my legs tingle when I get it in the right spot and feels great!I think the BakBalls may be worth a try.

to William #620697

Get the back balls. I have had them for 4 yrs and can not live with out them. :grin

I've been using this *** thing for 6 months...it don't work and I have even more pain now. My new Doc told me that the tru back thing over extended my vertebrae...now all my nerves are inflamed and I can barely walk. Make sure you ask your doctor about this thing...before trying.

Sorry for the errors in the spelling, my vision isn't very good hence I hit the wrong keys.

But you get the point I tried to convey.

if you paid with a credit card contact them an see if they can help you get a refund.I have master card and they\'vehelped me get a refund on 2 seperate Companies who would ot honor their warrenty. I sent them copis of the orders, and soon I was credited with the purchase cost minus the Shipping & handling.True I lost guite a bit on the S&H but I was happy to get the problem resolved.If possible allways pay wit a credit card.

Beech Bluff, Tennessee, United States #20639

I have something called a back stretcher I got from Heartland America.It's similar to the True Back and it works for me and my husband.

I got it for 10.00 with a half price coupon and freee shipping.Fact is it works so well we order a second one.